Thursday, December 8, 2011

As the Beatles say, "Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da, Life goes on!"

So its been like 8 months since my last post... that's so like me. 

Right now I'm super excited about my relationship with God.  It excites me to know that every longing in my heart he put there so that only he can fill it.  I still don't know exactly how to let him do that but just the fact that the deepest parts of me can be touched by God, that he desires to fill all my longings... its just exhilarating!

And I'm holding onto that because I've been struggling in most other areas of my life :/

I have a final tomorrow morning, then one on Friday then I'm done for break! I slacked off a lot this term.  However, I also came to a place where I stopped putting the same sort of expectations on myself as others in my classes put on themselves.  I realized I'm not the kind of person who is willing to stress out and put that much time into school.  Granted, I should put more than I did this past term.  But I have other things in my life that I value more than school, and to shirk them for the sake of grades would be ridiculous.  Still I need God to help me balance it all.  I'm looking forward to having this term behind me.  I may fail a class... or two.  So if I have to retake some I will.

As the Beatles say, "Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da, Life goes on!"

No comments:

Post a Comment